The list of brewer's dinners for the 2013 festival is coming soon!
2012 Brewer's Dinners
Each year the Fresh Hop Ale Festival brings together local restaurants with brewers from the festival to pair beer with local cuisine at a series of Brewer's Dinners. Please contact the restaurant for reservations/availability and more info regarding the dinner and beer pairings.
This year's Brewer's Dinners are scheduled as follows:
2nd Street Grill w/ Bale Breaker Brewing Company (SOLD OUT)
- Thursday October 4th @6:30 PM
- Menu featuring guest chef Adam Kapela from Black Butte Ranch in Bend, Oregon.
- Bacon wrapped Andouille corn dog with house made country mustard
- Caramelized sea scallops with fresh hop & grapefruit foam, watercress, miso broth, and papaya noodles
- Fresh hop brined pork chop, bacon apple jam, whipped potatoes, salad of arugula and pickled fennel with brown butter vinaigrette
- Sourdough chocolate cake with salted caramel
5 North w/ Fremont Brewing (SOLD OUT)
- Friday October 5th @7:00 PM
- 4 Course Menu
- Smoked Seafood sampler featuring Salmon, Scallops and Prawns
- Tomato and Melon Caprese
- Lamb chops with rosemary and garlic infused mash and roasted beets
- Chocolate and Pear Dessert